Disclaimer

"Shanna's Wisdom is an independent company. Our services do not substitute seeking professional health and specialist advice. Our goal is to promote wellness, enhance self-confidence, and offer an additional resource beyond these facilities by providing personalized services tailored to individual needs. If you are experiencing an emergency situation, please seek immediate assistance or dial 911. Thank you, Sincerely, SW~"

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Announcement** ccv

 Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that ccv location in carlisle,pa has decided not to contiune readings contracts with readers for events.

I have had bit health issues recent again so slowed down in this season.

I will post any solid events for sure  on this webpage soon be deleting  the facebook page for wisdom.If we have anything booked  at new venues,festivals,or if parties need me to book their events at theirs houses or venues .

 I will commit to your readings or healing sessions. Thanks looking forward to working with you when I can.

So I want to inform you that ill no longer be going to that venue to host my monthly 2 events.

We respect the business and its decision  again thanks to all who have booked a reading with me at carlisle creative vibes I appreciate you support for both of us

thank you for you patience  and understanding 

Book w wisdom

 If anyone needs session booked private for oct please reach out there are no outside events sceduled in at venues  from me so far so please...